Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
During the warranty period, the products can be replaced due to the following problems:
1) If the repair the same part of the shoes twice, still can’t normally use.
2) Replacement will be offered if the products appear upper fracture, shoe bottom fracture, and other quality problems during normal use.
1) Damages caused by improper use or preservation.
2) Damages caused by improper operation.
3) Failure to show guarantees card or effective sales vouchers.
4) Beyond warranty period.