Many thermal shoes on the market will add fleece inside so that the warmth retention of the shoes will be stronger, but there is also the disadvantage of shedding hair. Hair loss in fleece shoes is unavoidable, but we can reduce the hair loss rate by changing shoes frequently and cleaning them properly. When cleaning fleece warm shoes, you can use a toothbrush to clean the upper and boot shaft and use washing liquid to clean the fluff. You should also pay attention to the method of maintaining fleece warm shoes. Let’s take a look with me next.
- What should I do if the fleece shoes lose hair?
How to deal with hair loss in plush shoes? Fleece shoes are a kind of common warm shoes, which contain a lot of fluff, which can keep out the cold and keep warm. Hair loss in fleece shoes is a normal phenomenon and cannot be avoided, but we can reduce the hair loss rate through some methods.
Generally, genuine fleece shoes have relatively little hair shedding. In normal use, you only need to pay attention to changing shoes frequently to reduce the hair shedding rate. When cleaning fleece shoes, do not use too hot water to wash them, otherwise, the shoes will be degummed and the leather will not stick well. When cleaning, do not use a hard brush to brush the shoe body. It is best to use a soft brush to gently scrub so that the shedding of the fleece shoes will be greatly reduced.
- The cleaning method of fleece warm shoes:
- Vamp: The vamp can be scrubbed with white toothpaste, water, and a soft brush. Other detergents or colored components on washing powder will stain the vamp, so it is better to use toothpaste.
- Boot shaft: The way to take care of the boot shaft is like the upper, soak it in water to wash it and when it is about 80% dry, pay attention to shaping the boot shaft, otherwise it will wrinkle.
- Fluff: The fluff can be cleaned with a colorless and transparent washing liquid. When cleaning, gently rub it, and then dry it naturally.
- How to maintain fleece thermal shoes?
- Newly purchased fleece boots should be put on a thin layer of shoe polish before wearing, and put on for 1 day before wearing.
- Fleece thermal shoes should be maintained once a week. If you feel that maintenance is too laborious, you can go to a professional maintenance shop for maintenance.
- Don’t wear the same pair of fleece thermal shoes for more than 3 consecutive days, otherwise, it is easy to shed hair. Warm shoes after a day of wearing need to breathe and rest to have a longer lifespan.
- Clean the shoes before storing them. It is best to put them in a ventilated place to dry for 1-2 days so that they will not easily become a breeding ground for bacteria and mites.
- After you polish your fleece boots, don’t forget to stuff them with paper balls to keep them in tip-top shape.
The above is the whole content of this article, I hope it can help you. If you want to know more about shoes, welcome to read other articles on this site, thank you for reading.